Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why now?

As most of my family knows, I've been interested in family genealogy for quite some time.  After Lois Glewwe published The Glewwe Family book in 1999, I started working on the Brossoit line as no one had much information on them.  Since then I have expanded to all the families and how they're interconnected.  But I don't want this to be about the direct lines of family, but instead the stories and objects that come with families.  Recently when looking for information on the Marxer family(more on that later), I came across a blog called They Came to Montana.  There were pictures attached of the Marxers which are now also in my family tree setup.  But what facinated me more was the blogging and stories.  I felt that there are so many stories that need to be told and what better way.  Hence, why now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment