Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 10 or more list - Babies - one last time!

     Funny how Halloween creeps up on you and all other thoughts, tasks and general life vanishes into the evening, all because you promise to make another Halloween costume!  Sewing takes over my life for a week as I procrasinate and finally settle down 2 days prior and expect myself to magically produce another costume.  I've been sewing costumes for my brood since they were toddlers and now that they are all in their twenties, I still continue to sew these seasonal outfits.  This year it was a "PanAm stewardess, done up so daughter number three could wear it at work. 

     I wanted to close out this list of 10 or more items for the tenth month by listing the most current family relative with 10 or more children:  my mother-in-law!

So as a standing ovation to my in-laws and the efforts put into raising 13 children:

James
Jeanne
Peter
Patricia
Mark
Edward
Michael
Monica
Gregory
Paul
Clare
Robert
Elizabeth


I applaud you.

Having raised five of my own, I consider my mother-in-law a saint!
So raise a hand and salute to all those moms who had their hearts, heads and hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment